Mr. Arief Bustaman is a Lecturer and researcher at the Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University. He has been a researcher at CEDS since 2002. Mr. Bustaman earned his bachelor degree in Economics from Padjadjaran University, Indonesia (2002), his Masters degree in International Business, Economics from University of Wollongong, Australia (2004, 2006) Mr. Bustaman’s research interest is in the area of International trade & business, Industry, Public Private Partnership (PPP) and his recent research topic is on An Evaluation on Institution of Public Private Partnership (PPP) in Indonesia, Infrastructure spending and development outcomes in Indonesia: an econometric investigation, Competition in Indonesian steel industry, The Impact of Exchange Rate Volatility on Indonesia’s Exports to the USA: An Application of ARDL Bounds Testing Procedure. Mr. Bustaman currently also Deputy Director for Research and Collaboration of Center for Economics & Development Studies (CEDS).
- Priyono, A. F., & Bustaman, A. (2014). Volatility Transmission between Exchange Rates and Stock Prices in Indonesia post 1997 Asia Crisis (No. 201404). Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University.
- Bustaman, A., & Ramayandi, A. (2012). An Evaluation on Institution for Public Private Partnership (PPP) in Indonesia (No. 201202). Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University.
- Kemal Hidayat, A., Bustaman, A., Fauzan, A., Nurwita, E., Wardhana, A., & Yusuf, A. (2011). Constructing the Index of Indonesian Monthly Private Consumption Expenditure (No. 201103). Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University.
- Bustaman, A., & Jayanthakumaran, K. (2007). The impact of exchange rate volatility on Indonesia’s exports to the USA: An application of ARDL bounds testing procedure.
- Bustaman, A and Budiono. 2006. “Perdagangan dan Bisnis Internasional Indonesia”, in Kinerja dan Prospek Ekonomi Indonesia 2007. Padjadjaran University Press. ISBN: 978-979-730-871-1