Dr. Bagdja Muljarijadi is a senior lecturer and researcher at the Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University. He has been a researcher at CEDS since 1997. Mr. Muljarijadi earned his bachelor degree in Regional and City Planning (1995), from Institut Teknologi Bandung, and in economics from Universitas Padjadjaran, Indonesia (1995), a Masters degree in Economics Planning and Public Policy from Universitas Indonesia, Indonesia (2002), and a Ph.D in Economics Planning and Public Policy from Universitas Padjadjaran (2012). Dr. Muljarijadi’s research interest is in the area of regional development and planning and his recent research topic is on the structural change and output decomposition of Indonesian provinces.
- Remi, S. S., Waluyo, S. D., & Muljarijadi, B. (2017). The Role of Tourism in The Development of Regional Economy: Case Study of The Special Capital Region of Jakarta Province. AFEBI Economic and Finance Review, 2(01).
- Muljarijadi, B. (2017). Pembangunan Ekonomi Wilayah: Pendekatan Analisis Tabel Input-Output. UNPAD PRESS.
- Muljarijadi, B. (2014). Perencanaan Wilayah.
- Wibowo, K., Muljarijadi, B., & Rinaldi, R. (2011). Allocation Mechanism Of Equalization Fund In Indonesia: Current Condition And Alternative Proposals Of Specific Grant In Sub National Level (No. 201108). Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University.
- Muljarijadi, B., & Thio, R. (2008). Economic valuation of urban informal activities: case study of flea markets in Bandung municipality (No. 200802). Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University.