Dr. Bayu Kharisma is a leturer at the department of economics, Padjadjaran University. She joined CEDS as a researcher in 2006. Mr. Kharisma earned her bachelor in economics from Padjadjaran University (2000), a Master degree in social economics from Bogor Agriculture Institute (2002) and in economics from Padjadjaran University (2006). Mr. Kharisma research interest lies in the area of regional economic development. His recent research is on the potentials of local revenue of Bandung District Goverment.
- Kharisma, B., & Firmana, V. (2017). hoW does the role oF Government imProve the QualitY oF eduCation and its Provision?: the Case oF PuBliC Junior hiGh sChools in indonesia. Government and Communities: Sharing Indonesia’s Common Goals, 83.
- Kharisma, B. (2017). Idiosyncratic Shocks, Child Labor and School Attendance in Indonesia.
- Kharisma, B. (2017). Idiosyncratic Shocks and Child Labor: Does Gender Matter? Evidence from Indonesia. Jurnal Ekonomi Pembangunan: Kajian Masalah Ekonomi dan Pembangunan, 18(1), 19-39.
- Kharisma, B., Satriawan, E., & Arsyad, L. (2017). The Impact of Social Safety Net Scholarships Program to School Dropout Rates in Indonesia: The Intention-To-Treat Analysis.
- Kharisma, B. (2016). Can A School Operational Assistance Fund Program (BOS) Reduce School Drop-Outs During The Post-Rising Fuel Prices In Indonesia? Evidence From Indonesia.