Dr. Titik Anas is a senior lecturer and researcher at the Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University. Dr. Titik Anas earned her bachelor degree from Universitas Indonesia (1995), a master degree f (1998) and her Ph.D (2012) from The Australian National University, Australia (2012). Dr. Titik’s research interest is in the area of international trade issues, macroeconomics, industrial organization, investment policy and small-scale business development. Her recent research topics are Evaluating the Business Environment in Indonesia, Missing Middle in Indonesia Manufacturing Exports and The Efficiency of Major Ports in Indonesia.
- Indonesia’s MSME Participation in Regional Integration, Journal of Southeast Asian Economies Vol. 34, No. 1 (2017), pp. 77–117.
- The Deregulation Of Air Transport And Its Impact: Case Of Indonesia, With Professor Christopher Findlay, In 2016 APEC ECONOMIC POLICY REPORT: Structural Reform And Services
- Katy Cornwell & Titik Anas, 2013. “Survey of recent developments,” Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(1), pages 7-33, April.
- Indonesia’s New Trade Restrictions and Their Impacts on Domestic Production and Export Performance, The Indonesian Quarterly 40 (20), 2012.
- Indonesia’s New Trade Policy: A Blast from the Past, East Asia Forum, 18 June 2012.
- Financial Integration in East Asia: An Indonesian Perspective, with Mari Pangestu and Raymond Atje, a chapter in “A New Financial Market Structure for East Asia” eds. Park, Ito & Wang, Edward Elgar Publishing Limited, 2005.
- The Evolution of Competition Policy in Indonesia, with Pangestu et.al, Review of Industrial Organization, no 21, 2002.