Mr. Irlan Adiyatma Rum is a lecturer and researcher at the Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University. He has been a researcher at CEDS since 2011. Mr. Rum earned his bachelor degree in mathematics from Bandung Institute of Technology, Indonesia (2006) and a masters degree in economics from Clemson University, USA (2011). Mr. Rum’s research interest is in the area of regional economics and economics modelling. His recent research topic is on an inter-regional CGE analysis of agriculture expansion in Papua, Indonesia.
- Hartono, D., Purwanto, W. W., Nurkholis, & Rum, I. A. (2017). Impact analysis of natural gas policy in Indonesia. Energy Sources, Part B: Economics, Planning, and Policy, 1-8.
- Santoso, T., Rum, I. A., & Patria, K. Z. (2016). Islamic and Conventional Banks Stability: A Comparative Analysis.
- Pirmana, V., Alisjahbana, A., & Rum, I. A. (2015). Boosting National Infrastructure Investment in West Java: An Analysis Using TERM CGE Model (No. 201507). Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University.
- Natawidjaja, R. S., Rum, I. A., Sulistyowati, L., & Saidah, Z. (2014). Improving the participation of smallholder mango farmers in modern retail channels in Indonesia. The International Review of Retail, Distribution and Consumer Research, 24(5), 564-580.
- Yusuf, A. A., Sumner, A., & Rum, I. A. (2014). Twenty years of expenditure inequality in Indonesia, 1993–2013. Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, 50(2), 243-254.