Mr. Viktor Pirmana is a Lecturer and researcher at the Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University. He has been a researcher at CEDS since 2000. Mr. Pirmana earned his bachelor degree in development economics from Padjadjaran University, Indonesia (2001), a Masters degree in labor economics from Padjadjaran University, Indonesia (2006) Mr. Pirmana’s research interest is in the area of labor market development, poverty & inequality, regional economics, decentralization and environmental economics. Currently, Mr. Pirmana is a Ph.d candidate from Institute of Environmental Sciences (CML) Faculty of Science of Leiden University.
- Pirmana, V., Alisjahbana, A., & Rum, I. A. (2015). Boosting National Infrastructure Investment in West Java: An Analysis Using TERM CGE Model (No. 201507). Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University.
- Alisjahbana, A., & Pirmana, V. (2015). Assessing Indonesia’s Long Run Growth: The Role of Total Factor Productivity and Human Capital (No. 201503). Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University.
- Purnagunawan, R., & Pirmana, V. (2013). Labor market development in Indonesia Has it been for all? (No. 201317). Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University.
- Kharisma, B., & Pirmana, V. (2013). The Role of Government on Education Quality and its Provision: The Case of Public Junior Secondary School among Provinces in Indonesia. European Journal of Social Sciences, 37(2), 259-270.
- Pirmana, V. (2006). Earnings differential between male-female in Indonesia: Evidence from Sakernas data. Padjajaran University, Bandung, Indonesia.
GOOGLE SCHOLAR LINK